Monday, May 4, 2020

I-49 ramps to be closed at 126 and 30th Road south of Lamar

(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT: I-49 Ramps CLOSED at Route 126 & 30th Road South of Lamar on May 7 & 11

What: I-49 northbound and southbound on ramps CLOSED at Missouri Route 126 (Mile Marker 70) and 30th Road (Mile Marker 74) south of Lamar

When: 7 a.m.-5 p.m. on Thursday, May 7, and on Monday, May 11

Why: Contractor crews laying new asphalt pavement on I-49 ramps, installing rumbles strips and striping as part of a resurfacing project on I-49 between Lamar and I-44 east of Joplin








Traffic Impacts:


-Northbound and southbound I-49 on ramps CLOSED where crews are working
-Ramps closed to allow contractor crews to continue with paving operations through the two interchange areas
-Drivers are urged to find alternate routes
-Signs and message boards will alert drivers to the closures

Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment