Friday, July 5, 2019

Jasper County Dissolution of Marriage Petitions

The following petitions for dissolution of marriage were filed this week in Jasper County Circuit Court:

Martine D. Steckman and Samuel P. Steckman
Joan M Ingram vs. William E. Ingram
Monica Cordova vs. Luis A. Cordova-Mendez
John W. Perry vs Jennifer M. Perry







Heather A. Gaughan vs. Jerry D. Gaughan
Janet Y. Brewer vs. Rodney H. Brewer
Romar M. Spillman vs. Jessica L. Spillman
Tashia E. Morgan vs. Jeffery S. Morgan




2 comments:

  1. You did not ask for my permission to release information that was not for the world to see it is a issue that I am resolving a conclusion with my wife and thanks you your actions my wife was miss leaded to believing things that I am not wanting her to to hear from me I do not like my personal information online it is just flat the fuck out disrespectful am as far as your website need to remove my and my wife's name because I will be discussing this with my lawyer because this is a violation of my and my wife privacy so please remove your statement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lawyer will tell you that dissolutions of marriage are public record and that it is already online on Missouri's case.net

    ReplyDelete