Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Joplin Police Department spotlights Officer Derek Zentner

(From the Joplin Police Department)

This week's Officer Spotlight is Officer Derek Zentner.

Officer Zentner has been in law enforcement for 10 years and has served 1.5 years with the Joplin Police Department.

Officer Zentner served with multiple agencies before joining JPD. Officer Zentner is currently assigned to Uniform Operations Bureau. 








When asked what he wanted to the community to know about his job Officer Zentner stated, “I love my job and I’m just as excited about helping those who need or can’t help themselves as I was when I started. I was born in Joplin and look forward to retiring here and watching the city grow. I feel blessed to be working with such a caring group of officers and have an amazing family support group backing me up. Joplin Strong”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment