Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Northbound Route 96 to I-49 on ramp in Carthage to be closed

(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT
Northbound Route 96-to-I-49 On Ramp in Carthage CLOSED Dec. 10 During Bridge Work


What: Northbound Missouri Route 96-to-I-49 on ramp (Exit 53) over Spring River and MNA Railroad in Carthage CLOSED during daytime hours while contractor crews work to smooth driving surface of northbound I-49 bridge

When: 6 a.m.-6 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 10

Traffic Impacts:


-Northbound Route 96-to-I-49 ramp closed







-No signed detours
-Drivers urged to find alternate routes
-Signs and message boards will alert drivers to the ramp closing

Additional Information
: Drivers can expect daytime lane closings on Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 9-10, as contractor crews work to smooth the driving surface of both northbound and southbound I-49 bridges over the Spring River and MNA Railroad.

(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment