Wednesday, March 4, 2020

U. S. 160 ramp to southbound I-49 in Lamar closed March 5-6

(From MODOT)

MoDOT TRAFFIC ALERT: U.S. Route 160 Ramp to Southbound I-49 in Lamar CLOSED March 5-6

What: U.S. Route 160-to-southbound I-49 on ramp CLOSED ‘round the clock

When: 8 a.m. Thursday, March 5, until 8 a.m. Friday, March 6

Why: Ramp closed as part of larger work zone needed to repair the southbound I-49 bridge over the railroad tracks south of U.S. Route 160










Traffic Impacts:


-Southbound on ramp from Route 160 to I-49 closed ‘round the clock
-Drivers urged to use other nearby interchanges to get to their destinations
-Only one southbound lane of I-49 closed at railroad bridge south of Route 160
-I-49 drivers urged to use caution when traveling through bridge repair work zone

(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment