Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Highway Patrol Arrests September 23-24

Adin W. Millican Pasborg, 19, Austin, Texas, three counts felony possession of a controlled substance-hallucinogens, LSD, hard-covered candy soaked in acid; felony possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding, no insurance, lane violation

Robert B. Talbert, 58, Holt's Summit, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia

Christine L. Rogers, 50, Aldrich, misdemeanor driving while intoxicated

1 comment:

  1. Yeah just post my private personal information about something I worked very hard to drop off my record so people couldnt judge me on my past but can literally just look up my name and see it in 30 seconds. I might as well not have payed thousands of dollars to a lawyer hundreds of dollars on probation fees just to have all my information still available for anyone to see.

    ReplyDelete