Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Night lane reductions expected on I-44 off ramps in Joplin


(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT: Lane Reductions on I-44 Off Ramps at Night in Joplin for Signal Improvements June 1-2

Where: These I-44 off ramps in Joplin: Eastbound I-44 at Exit 1 (U.S. Route 400/U.S. Route 166)

Eastbound and westbound I-44 at Exit 4 (Missouri Route 43)

Eastbound and westbound I-44 at Exit 6 (Missouri Route 43/Main Street)

When: 7 p.m.-5 a.m., Thursday, June 1 and 7 p.m.-5 a.m., Friday, June 2








What: Contractor crews making signal improvements as part of a paving project along I-44 between the Missouri/Oklahoma state line and I-44/Missouri Route 59 at Fidelity

Traffic Impacts

Drivers will encounter narrowed lanes where crews are working

Crews and equipment working close to traffic

Traffic signals flashing red, intersection controlled as four-way stop

Drivers urged to find alternate routes

Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts

Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment