Friday, August 20, 2021

Lane closures anticipated on I-49 in McDonald County


(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT: Lane Closures, Traffic Delays on I-49/Rt 71 & Rt 90 in McDonald Co. Week of Aug. 23

When/Where:

‘Round the clock, Monday-Thursday, Aug. 23-26 at Missouri Route 90 bridge over I-49 west of Jane

‘Round the clock, Thursday-Saturday, Aug. 26-28 at I-49/U.S. Route 71 between McDonald County Route H and Wolf Den Road near Pineville

What: Contractor crews laying asphalt to tie in new I-49 to existing I-49 and Missouri Route 90








Traffic Impact

Between Aug. 23-26, Route 90 bridge over I-49 reduced to one lane between Goodin Hollow Road and Sumner Road near Pineville

Drivers will be directed through the work zone with pilot cars. Drivers should wait for pilot vehicle before proceeding through the work zone.

Between Aug. 26-28, I-49/Route 71 reduced to one lane between Route H and Wolf Den Road west of Jane

When contractor crews are working on northbound I-49/Route 71, left lane will be CLOSED between Goodin Hollow Road and Wolf Den Road

When contractor crews are working on southbound I-49/Route 71, right lane will be CLOSED between Route H and Wolf Den Road

Speed limit through the work zone will be reduced to 60 mph

Drivers are urged to find alternate route

Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment