Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Crews to patch I-49 potholes between Joplin and Goodman


(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT: Watch for Crews Patching Potholes at Night on I-49 in Newton County June 16

Where: I-49 in Newton County between Goodman and Joplin (mile markers 18 & 39)

When: 12:01 a.m.-7 a.m., Thursday, June 16








What: MoDOT crews patching potholes along I-49 in Newton County

Traffic Impacts

I-49 traffic reduced to one lane where crews are working

Crews and large equipment working close to traffic

No signed detour

Signs and message boards will alert drivers to the work zone

Drivers should find alternate route

Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts

Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment