Friday, June 5, 2015

MODOT offers Crossroads Interchange update

(From MODOT)

Crossroads Interchange Construction
Update for Week of June 8, 2015
 
  • Bridge girders being installed for south half of bridge over I-44/I-49 between 7 p.m., Sunday, June 7 and 6 a.m., Monday, June 8. Expect some traffic slowdowns and short-term traffic stops
Work scheduled:
  • Install bridge girders on south half of bridge, Sunday, June 7
  • Lay base rock and prepare for paving to widen eastbound I-44/I-49
  • Paving scheduled for night time hours on June 9 and June 10
  • Grade rock and dirt for south roundabout on Prigmor Avenue (CR 190)
  • Begin construction of bridge support on the north side of I-44/I-49
  • Complete construction of bridge support on the south side of I-44/I-49
  • Finish grading rock and dirt for south roundabout on Prigmor Avenue (CR 190)
Traffic Impacts:
  • Nighttime traffic slowdowns and short-term traffic stops on eastbound I-44/I49 at Prigmor Avenue (CR 190) Sunday, June 7 for bridge work
  • 20th Street at Prigmor Avenue (CR 190) CLOSED for duration of the project
  • Prigmor Avenue bridge (CR 190) CLOSED over I-44/I-49 until fall
  • Apple Road CLOSED at Prigmor Avenue (CR 190) for duration of the project. Drivers can access Apple Road via CR 180 and CR 170 north from Route FF (32nd Street)
  • Narrowed lanes on I-44/I-49 for the duration of the project
  • At least one lane of traffic open in each direction on I-44/I-49
Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment