Monday, July 10, 2023

All I-44 lanes open at Fidelity; lane closures expected on I-49/MO 59 under I-44 bridges


(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT: All I-44 Lanes OPEN at Fidelity, Lane Closures on I-49 Under I-44 Bridge July 10-14

Where: All I-44 lanes in both directions at I-44/I-49 bridge (Exit 18) in Jasper County at Fidelity

When: All lanes OPEN to traffic as of 3 a.m., Monday, July 10


What: Contractor crews are painting girders under east- and westbound I-44 bridges. Expect periodic lane closures, slowed traffic on I-49/Missouri Route 59 under the I-44 bridges for the duration of the work, Monday-Friday, July 10-14.









Traffic Impacts

All east- and westbound I-44 lanes OPEN to traffic

Periodic lane closures on I-49 under the I-44 bridges during nighttime hours (7 p.m.-7 a.m., Monday-Friday)

All I-49 lanes OPEN during daytime hours

The clover leaf ramps at the I-44/I-49 interchange (Exit 18) remain CLOSED for the duration of the repairs

No signed detours

Signs and message boards will alert traffic approaching the work zone







Drivers urged to consider alternate routes

Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts

Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment