Monday, March 28, 2016

Webb City teen seeks return of cherished item

(From Shelby Warner, Webb City)

MISSING! IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN. 

A couple weeks ago my car was stolen, it has since then been recoverd BUT there was a small glass wizard glued to my dash that was taken. 

This wizard meant the world to me just because it was the only present my mother ever gave to my dad in the whole umpteen years they spent together. It was the only sign of love I ever knew her to show him. My dad had this wizard glued to the dash of his truck until they parted ways for the last time over ten years ago. I kept it as a little reminder of the love my parents once shared years back and glued it to my dash. 

This little figurine means everything to me, it makes me want to cry when I think about losing it forever. If anyone has seen a little wizard holding a staff in a blue robe waring a witchy hat on a second hand shelf or put out for a yard sale somewhere, please send me a description or if possible a picture.

 I know it's a long shot but it just might give back a stolen piece of my childhood. I'll reward anyone who can help me find my little blue wizard. I know it's crazy but please keep look out. Please help me guys!! 

I live in Webb City I'm 17 and I'll do anything to get the word out about this. It might not be a headline in New York Times, but it means everything to me to find what was stolen from my heart. I have posted this on every Joplin give and take group in desperate hope someone will see it and return this piece of my childhood please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment