Monday, November 21, 2022

Joplin High School junior scores perfect 36 on ACT



(From Joplin Schools)

Joplin High School Junior Aidan Koch has earned a perfect score of 36 on the ACT!

Aidan credits some of his success to extra testing preparation and a positive mental attitude, but also recognizes the ongoing support of his educators.








“Almost every teacher I've had at JHS has taught me something different, and not just in an academic sense but also about life and the way I want to live it,” said Aidan. 

“My teachers have gone above and beyond in preparing me for life outside the classroom, and for that I will be forever indebted. Also, I have never had a teacher who didn't believe in his or her students and adamantly desire their students' success; that source of encouragement and support was and is a vital part of my success, both in and out of the classroom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment