Saturday, March 21, 2015

MODOT offers update on Crossroads Interchange construction

(From MODOT)

Crossroads Interchange Construction
Update for Week of March 23, 2015


Work scheduled:
Excavate dirt for construction of retaining wall and new bridge over I-44/I-49
Extend drain pipes and box culverts behind barrier walls on I-44/I-49
Clear trees and brush in areas north of I-44/I-49

Traffic Impacts:
Apple Road CLOSED at Prigmor Avenue (CR 190) for duration of the project. Drivers will have access to Apple Road via CR 180 and CR 170 north from Route FF (32ndStreet).
Nighttime lane closings on I-44/I-49 in the area of Prigmor Avenue. Work hours 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Narrowed lanes on I-44/I-49 for the duration of the project.
At least one lane of traffic open in each direction on I-44/I-49.

Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment