Thursday, December 20, 2018

All lanes of I-49 open in Carthage following Spring River bridge rehabilitation project

(From MODOT)

All Lanes of I-49 OPEN in Carthage Following Spring River/MNA Railroad Bridge Rehabilitation Project


What: All lanes of I-49 OPEN in Carthage at Spring River/Missouri & Northern Arkansas Railroad bridges

When: 3 p.m., Thursday, December 20, 2018



Project Details:

Northbound I-49 bridge closed week of April 23 while driving surface rehabilitated, traffic reduced to one lane in each direction and shifted to southbound bridge
Southbound I-49 bridge closed week of Sept. 20 while driving surface rehabilitated, traffic reduced to one lane in each direction and shifted to northbound bridge
Prime contractor: Capital Paving & Construction LLC, Jefferson City
Total project cost: $5.15 million

No comments:

Post a Comment