Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I-44 and I-49 exit ramps at Fidelity closed during nighttime hours beginning tonight

(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT

I-44/I-49 Exit Ramps CLOSED at Night in Fidelity for Pavement Repair May 28-30

What: Eastbound I-44 to northbound I-49 ramp at Exit 18B and southbound I-49 to eastbound I-44 ramp at Exit 46B in Fidelity CLOSED at night. Both ramps open during daytime hours

When: 7 p.m.-6 a.m., Tuesday-Thursday, May 28-30

Details: MoDOT crews repairing concrete on both ramps in preparation for resurfacing project in early June








Traffic Impacts:

-I-44 ramp at Exit 18B CLOSED

-I-49 ramp at Exit 46B CLOSED

-Both ramps open during daytime hours

-Drivers are urged to find alternate routes

-Signs and message boards will alert drivers to the ramp closings

(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment