Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Southbound I-49 near Pineville to be reduced to one lane

 (From MODOT)

Southbound I-49 traffic reduced to one lane between Goodin Hollow Road and Sugar Valley Circle near Pineville

When: 7 a.m-7 p.m. Wednesday-Friday, September 16-18

What: Contractor crews will be drilling in preparation for construction of new flyover bridge

Traffic Impacts:

-Southbound I-49 reduced to one lane between Goodin Hollow Road and Sugar Valley Circle near Pineville








-Signs and message boards will alert drivers to the approaching work zone

-Drivers are urged to find alternate route around the work zone

Details: This is part of the larger I-49 Missouri/Arkansas Connector project to complete the final five miles of I-49 between Pineville and the Missouri/Arkansas state line. For more information about this project, click here.

(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment