Monday, December 14, 2015
Crowder College weekly update
(From Crowder College)
https://my.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=nextEnrollment is OPEN for Spring 2016. Be sure to make an appointment with your advisor to see what you need to take to finish your degree. Check out the courses available at:
· Fall 2015 semester grades are available to students on the “My Crowder” portal. https://my.crowder.edu/ICS/
· Three hundred sixty-six students applied for fall 2015 graduation. Congratulations graduates!
Roughrider Student Activities
· Enjoy the holidays with family and friend. Don’t forget to enroll for spring 2016!
· The Roughrider Women’s Basketball team is now 9-4 on the season. They will play at North Arkansas, Thursday, Dec. 17, 6pm. They return home Jan. 2 vs. Redlands at 2pm. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2015-16/schedule
Campus Community Events
· Crowder Board of Trustees Meeting, Dec. 14 at 10am in the Fireside Room inside the Student Center.
http://crowderquill.com/Crowder Quill is accepting entries for the 2016 publication. Find entry forms and information at:
· Crowder College – Webb City: A check presentation from AT&T will be made Wednesday, December 16, 11am. This grant will fund the first Crowder College Technical Education & Career Day event to be held this spring for 9th & 10th grade students from Carl Junction, College Heights, Jasper, Joplin, McAuley and Webb City.
· Crowder Technical Education Center (CTEC) will be presenting awards for the 1st semester to students in their programs at 9am & 12:30pm in Elsie Plaster Auditorium. Area high school students from Neosho, McDonald County, Diamond, East Newton & Seneca school districts, as well as Trinity Learning Center & Neosho Christian School are part of the CTEC High School program. For more information contact Jim Williams at 417-455-5650.