Friday, April 7, 2023

Eastbound I-44 to northbound I-49 ramp to be closed in Jasper County


(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT: EB I-44-to-NB-I-49 Ramp (Exit 18A) CLOSED in Jasper County at Night on April 16

Where: Eastbound I-44-to-northbound-I-49 ramp (Exit 18A) at Fidelity in Jasper County

When: 7:30 p.m., Sunday, April 16 to 6 a.m., Monday, April 17

What: Off-ramp CLOSED to allow contractor crews to make pavement repairs








Traffic Impact

Eastbound I-44-to-northbound-I-49 ramp (Exit 18A) CLOSED at night

No signed detour

Signs and message boards will alert drivers approaching work zone

Drivers urged to find alternate routes

Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts

Weather and/or construction delays could alter the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment