Thursday, May 16, 2019

Nighttime ramp closings scheduled at I-44/I-49 Interchange in Fidelity

(From MODOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT:
Nighttime Ramp Closings at I-44/I-49 Interchange in Fidelity


What: Eastbound I-44 to northbound I-49 ramp at Exit 18B and southbound I-49 to eastbound I-44 ramp at Exit 46B in Fidelity CLOSED at night. Both ramps open during daytime hours

When: 8 p.m.-7 a.m., Sunday-Wednesday, May 19-22

Details: MoDOT crews repairing concrete on both ramps in preparation for resurfacing project in early June








Traffic Impacts:

-I-44 ramp at Exit 18B CLOSED

-I-49 ramp at Exit 46B CLOSED

-Both ramps open during daytime hours

-Drivers are urged to find alternate routes

-Signs and message boards will alert drivers to the ramp closings

(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment