· Summer & Fall Schedules should be online this week! Priority enrollment starts April 1 for sophomores, so schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
· The Roughrider Baseball team is 23-8 on the season and ranked #5 in the country.
For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
· Roughrider Softball team is 29-1 on the season.
For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
· Win tickets to the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball April 9, at 8:30pm! Campus Life will be giving away 2 sets of 2 tickets each. Register at the Baseball game on March 22, and Softball game on March 28. Tickets will be drawn on March 28 after the softball game. These are lower level seats and the last home game for the Thunder. Registration is free to any Crowder student.
· City Wide Garage Sale Spaces available Saturday, April 6, in the Farber parking lot. Cost is $10 for one space, each additional space $5. For more information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2019/03/18/garage-sale-spaces-available-april-6/
Career & Transfer Services
· Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
o Pittsburg State University – Friday, March 29
o Missouri Southern State University – Friday, April 26
· Career Fair, Wednesday, April 10, 9am-2:30pm, with networking lunch from 11:30am-12:30pm. If you have a business who would like to reserve a space please register before April 2. https://goo.gl/forms/GPFUENtESn8nY4Zv2
· Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year!https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
· Annual HS Business competition will be held Wednesday, March 27.
· Theatre department presents Cat in the Hat, Saturday, March 30, 10am & 2pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. Tickets are $2-children; $5-adults. For more information call 417.455.5458.
· The Friends of the Lee Library is currently taking donations for the annual book sale, April 2-4. If you have any books, DVDs, or audiobooks you are willing to part with please contact the library, 417.455.5775.
· 6th Annual Agriculture Department Calf Auction fundraiser will be April 3, 11am, Joplin Regional Stockyard. This year’s red limousine was donated by the Flying E Ranch, Gary and Linda Emmert. For more information contact Jorge Zapata @ 417.455.5496.
· Vet Tech will hold a Dog Wash fundraiser, Monday, April 8, 3-6pm. To schedule an appointment call 417.455.5590 or email: ShawnaEstep@Crowder.edu
· Local Author Fair, April 27, 9:30-2pm in Wright Conference Center. For more information go to: crowder.edu/lee-library/authorsymposium or email: KentFarnsworth@Crowder.edu
· Pet Adoptions available: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/agriculture/vet-tech/pet-adoption/