Friday, July 12, 2024

Exit ramp at Route 59 and I-44 in Jasper County to be closed


(From MoDOT)

TRAFFIC ALERT: Ramp CLOSED at Route 59 & I-44 (Exit 18) in Jasper Co. for Guardrail Repair

Where: Northbound Missouri Route 59-to-westbound I-44 on-ramp (Exit 18) at Fidelity in Jasper County

When: 8 p.m.-midnight, Monday, July 15

What: Contractor crews will repair guardrail on the ramp








Traffic Impacts

Northbound Route 59-to-westbound I-44 on-ramp CLOSED to traffic

Message boards will direct drivers to travel north to Exit 47 to turn around and head south to access I-44

Signs and message boards will alert drivers approaching closure

Drivers should find alternate routes

Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts

Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment