Monday, January 29, 2018
Crowder College weekly update
(From Crowder College)
· Enrollment for spring 2018 2nd 8 week classes is still open. 2nd 8 week classes begin March 19, 2018.
· Revisions have been made to the Spring 2018 Academic calendar: http://www.crowder.edu/academics/calendars/2018-01/
Students invited to PTK must meet the requirements to join.
· The Educational Opportunity Center will help you complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Make an appointment: eoc@Crowder.edu; call 417.455.5475 or stop by an EOC Office at Neosho, Cassville, Webb City, and McDonald County.
· The Roughrider Basketball team is now 16-6 on the season. They will travel to Moberly this Wednesday, and play at home on Saturday, Feb. 3, 2pm. This will be Alumni day.
· The Roughrider Baseball team will kick of the 2018 season on Feb. 3 at Labette. Check the schedule at: crowderathletics.com
· The Roughrider Softball team will kick off the 2018 season on Feb. 13 at home, 2pm. Check the schedule at: crowderathletics.com
· The Roughrider Soccer team welcomes new head coach Steven Harrison.
This event is free and open to students and staff.
· The Quill, Crowder’s literary magazine, is accepting entries through Feb. 5. Entries may be in photography, art or literature. For more information go to: crowderquill.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Crowder Art Student exhibit in the Longwell Museum located inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. The exhibit runs through Feb. 15.
· Community Education classes are available in a variety of topics on the Neosho campus. For a complete listing go to: http://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/